Welcome to the St. Norbert College Health Services Patient Portal
Please use the following information to log in to our secure site:
User Name: Your SNC login (example: Mary J Smith is smitmj)
Password: Your SNC email account password
All students are required to register the following important health information electronically:
- COVID Assessment/Acknowledgment - Complete between August 1-23 for Fall arrival to campus
- COVID ROI/Authorization for Disclosure
- Health History
- Immunizations: Evidence of two (2) MMR's (Measles, Mumps and Rubella) are required
- Insurance information (SNC requires all undergraduate full-time students to be covered under a health insurance plan). If your insurance company is not listed in the drop down menu, please either call our Senior Office Specialist, Theresa Refsguard, at (920) 403-3922 or email her at email@example.com.
International students: Please fill out the required items to the best of your ability. All health requirements will be reviewed by the nurse with you when you arrive on campus. Please note: it is an educational requirement that all students are to have documentation of 2 MMR vaccines (measles, mumps and rubella). In the US, the vaccine is given as a combination of all three components together in one vaccine. If you need two MMRs, Health Services can administer the vaccines and are administered 30 days apart.
Other online services provided through the Medicat Patient Portal:
- Scheduling an appointment with one of our Nurses however online scheduling is currently not available while our physical office is closed. All appointments must be made by calling our office.
- Receive secure messages from our medical providers
We are committed to protecting your personal information. Data you provide cannot be viewed by anyone else on the Web and is securely maintained by industry standard SSL (secure socket layer) encryption and decryption technology when needed. We do not share your information with anyone else.